It’s important to look after your posture…
These days you can spend many hours sitting, most often working on in front of a computer. Your posture is really important for the the sake of your health.
Neck, shoulders, back and hips can develop problems through sitting incorrectly. Using the right equipment that has been adjusted to your individual needs will increase your comfort and your productivity.
Please use these instructional resources to make the most the benefits our product can offer…
SITTING PROPERLY The things to look out for:
- Your body should always feel that it is in an upright but comfortable and relaxed position.
- Your bottom should always be at the back of the seat
- Your neck should feel upright and your shoulders squared and relaxed
- Your arms should hang straight down by your side with elbows bending at right angles to rest on your work surface
- Your feet should be flat on the floor (or on a foot rest) and your knees at right angle
- Your back should have permanent contact with the chair back and the lower ‘lumber’ muscles feel supported
- Your pelvis should feel like it is tilted slightly forward with a comfortable one hands width from the front of the seat to the back of your knees